Friday, January 28, 2011

The feel of farewell

Taking photographs all the time, laughing on a stupid joke, calling each other with weird names, fighting on a t.v remote, signing D grade songs along, hugging each other with no reason at all. These sweet memories puts a smile on face. These were the moments that I spent with my best friend (cousin) "Aroug" but time fly away in a second.and finally the time comes to say bye, farewell, alvida, Allah Hafiz!

On your farewell my heart beats 
On every second my heart weeps,


The salty water tries to come out
But I don't allow them to fall down,


The weather is gloomy 
And I feeling very lonely,


The night is dark
And you are going far,


The time you arrive the time you depart
All the moments are stored in my heart


My wishes are with you, My prayers are with you
You are a kuchie koo, you are a kuchie koo


Love you,
Miss you!





6 comments:

  1. Thanks for your kind suggestion for my blog.
    I'm still in the process in making my blog's template even better.

    BTY,yeah the "goodbye' moments after a long and lovely time is quite hard to bear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwthx nina am really really miss u yar missthose moments those hugs...n i love ur pooh:'(

    ReplyDelete
  3. :'( :'( :'( keep loving me and keep missing me sweetheart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww this poem reminds me of my school and college days:(....

    ReplyDelete