Thursday, March 3, 2011

No strike tomorrow means no holiday tomorrow!

If I ask you “Can you stop a plan or a train?” I know you’ll reply “nah are you gone mad”. Ok leave it if I ask you “Can you stop any ICC match?” again you’ll reply “you are out of your mind” but if I ask you “Can you choked the routine life of Karachi? I am sure you’ll definitely reply “it’s my left hand task”
Well if you too want to stop Karachi city’s routine life then Karachi transport ke dum per pair rakho yar by a payya jam hartal!!
If you take a big picture view then you’ll say “it’s a simple transport strike hope people will get success in their motives” but buddy take an in depth view and you will find the following points:

v  First of all today my masi (maid) wasn’t come to my home not only mine but others also. The reason is she comes from New Karachi  area and due to payya jam hartal she wasn’t able to come
v  Next is about me. My university was off on Thursday and now on Friday too yeah I know mere tu eid hogaye. J

Well in such strikes the people who works on daily wages got affected much as compare to others. Like today was 3th March and tomorrow will be 4th March, start of month means salary day but many poor people can’t take their salaries due to the continuous strikes!
This was the one side of the coin the other one is, ok guess who has become a millionaire in two days strike? Any guesses? Any one…
Off course our rikshaw and taxi waly bhaishabs! Yeah whatever they ask people give.
Hey Hey Hey breaking news! I just watch on TV that “Gov. has taken 5% increment back in petroleum prices”
Let see, what will transporters do continue their strike or accept the Gov's decision but it seems,
No strike tomorrow means no holiday tomorrow!
Back to work!

8 comments:

  1. I am not at all in favour of the srike cuz if we think from a broader prespective, we are a developing nation and these strike are poisonious for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karachi's conditions frustrated whole country.. :/
    Ohhh it's really annoying when helper goes on holiday... :(
    Happy Friday and your Eid I mean chhutti ... :)
    Stay Blessed

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Kiran Ashraf: yup agree with you but Gov, has taken the increment back due to the strike which is a good thing!
    @ Asma Khan: yes its very very annoying! and thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. For me Strikes are pain in *** !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometime strike are fun because we can skip our school etc but most it is pain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Talh and Asma: Agree with you. Karachi city is the main hub and its usually remain close due to strikes or target killing issues. Strikes are ruining our economy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And on top of all that, imagine a government solely responsible for the strike, as it was today. We happen to be a nation of strikes, and not much else besides...

    ReplyDelete