Sunday, February 13, 2011

Within My World: Dedicated to Nuru......

Within My World: Dedicated to Nuru......: "Happy Birthday my dearest and sweetest friend Nuru. Not a day goes by when I do not think of you and how empty my life would be if you were ..."

Thanks Kiru my dear friend :). Honestly, I am feeling like a celebrity.
Kiru you know why I am typing it with RED font because...because...I am writing it with the ink of my emotions that is off course red color. KIII... KII..KIIRAN :D . Well my emotions are coming from depth of my heart...oyee hoyee!! fom deep inside ;) :P:P. Please measure the intensity...I wana dedicate this song to you.
Don't take me negative. You are not Juhi and I am not SRk ;)





Friends, this is a sweet post written by my friend Kiran (Kiru). Apart from the earnings, this is the wonderful gift she gave me on my birthday :)

1 comment:

  1. awwwwww so sweet of you. I cant stop my salty tears : )yup i can feel the intensity of your red coloured emotions [tissue plz : )] u are such an emotional sweetheart and one in a million as well : ) this is definetely gonna be my most cherished memory so thank u for giving me the honour of your friendship. Plus thank you for making me like that song now i can easily relate it to you : )Nuru khapy khapy khapy
    [English translation: Nuru rockssss ]. Wishing u an awesome life : )

    ReplyDelete