Friday, February 18, 2011

Me and my confusions!

There was a great hustle and bustle; the shrilling sounds of car's horns were pouring melted iron in the ears. The crowds of people were present everywhere. The mall was completely jam packed with human beings kids were crying like hungry monsters, aunties where carrying multiple shopping bags. Every single person was taking part in the marathon to look good on Eid day. It was 28th Ramadan-ul-Mubarak and only two days were left in Eid.


Me and my family (mum, sis, bro and sis in law) were also the marathon to finish shopping at the same night. We entered the mall with great effort and successfully stepped inside a shop. According to mum, my shopping was almost complete but for me it wasn’t because I hadn't brought the bag yet.
After exploring the whole mall, visiting almost all the bag's shops I finally stepped inside an elegant shop covering with the curtains of small and large bags I was deciding what bag should I buy? This one, this on or that one watching me confused and dazed my mum ask my sister to help me out. After wasting the precious half an hour of my family and off course mine too I short listed the top three bags, with mutual concern of my sis and sis in law I brought the bag.
As I am a complete whirlpool of confusion next I showed my in born talent in a dress store.At that time I was with my father so with him spending more then 5 mins in a shop is impossible Lol. Because he is a fast forward person his rule is "like it? Then buy it! Don't waste time"
We entered in a shop. My sis selected her dress immediately and I was still checking the dresses. My father asked me to chose a dress with great effort I did it but I was stuck in the color what color should I buy? The blue one or the brown one? At that time I was thinking in mind I should keep paper chits with me but I listened to the voice of my heart and selected the brown one. After giving the stitching order, we were about to leave the shop, I exclaimed "I like the blue one" my father asked me to go out from the shop because he knows as long as I remain in the shop I'll keep changing my selective dress.
It is like my routine I got confused between two things and sometimes more then two. Now days I am facing this problem in selecting background for my poor blog!! I have changed 40 to 50 backgrounds since I've made my blog :( It’s annoying!!

4 comments:

  1. Awww...I suffer from confusion syndrome as well so dont worry u are not alone my friend : ) This background looks so cute I think u should keep it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I am your father type. I get to annoyed with shopping. I keep telling my wife come on select and buy already :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Kiru: Thanks buddy I'll keep this background cause I am tired of changing backgrounds again and again! :(
    @ Talha: you are not my father type you are typical men type :) all my bros and father cousins have this problem :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great blog. I also get confuse sometimes especially in Exams......:)

    ReplyDelete