Tuesday, May 3, 2011

When my heart breaks...

I felt pain inside my heart,
As if my heart breaks into two parts,
I wasn’t able to breathe properly,
As if all my veins were jammed tightly,
I decided not to cry,
But suddenly I find stress on my mind,
Tears were coming on the edge of eyes,
But I was managing them not to come outside,
My mind was in a state of shock,
My heart was in a complete sorrow,
The pain and misery were increasing gradually,
And finally a pearl made it to fall down slowly,
A number of tears follow the same path,
And with in a second my both cheeks were moisture,
There was a complete noise,
As if a volcano erupted after a long time,
All the venom fall from my eyes,
Then I feel my heart light,
But the broken pieces of dreams,
Still pricks in my eyes!





18 comments:

  1. AWW..It's simply to awesome.I mean the poem.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww this is exactly how i feel when i am sad : )thx for describing my feeling too : )beautiful poem

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know when ever i read this i have tears in my eyes
    its really beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Xahra: Its the biggest compliment for me and same here I just love to read this poem again and again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb... But too sad and depressing... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. awsome write up :) completely felt every word of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Noor,

    Visiting after a gap of few days. Read all pending posts. Tag shows how balanced you are. Keep it up. How does Scooby get along with others as he is the only one of his specie? Nice poem, shows that one should not let things get bottled up but let go.

    Take care

    PS : No visit?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey just browsing through good blogs to find smart writers like you to talk to me on various issues. Nice blog outlook and interesting write-ups. I also write on relationships like u do as well as some funny stuff.
    I hope u can be a follower if u like my blog? Don’t forget to comment please !!
    The Emotional Lava
    Best of Luck for ur blogging

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello this information are like simple to learn more message to this website and also getting the wonderful to follow this message i easily to achieve.

    Web Hosting Service

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww touchyyy!:)....
    I wish i could write poems;)

    ReplyDelete