Monday, March 14, 2011

Vampires are back!

The winter season has gone now, 
The hailing and snow falling has finally stopped now.

With the end of winters, the cold season has taken back all its delights and once again we are under pressure of heavy wet sweat and wild thirst because the icy breeze has converted into hot puffs. Having fork in one hand and knife in other, summer has tucked up its sleeves to eat us!

Lovely Lawn:

Well summer season is fun it self, along with heavy thirst and sweat it bring many other delights and many businesses are running only on the mercy summer season. One of the biggest example is Lawn collection. 
If you have money and confused how to waste it or turn it double? Then you should do a contract with textile mill, stitch some dresses you can take fashion magazines’ help also then hire a smart and perfect lady finger kind of  model, take some modeling pictures of her then give an advertisement in any news paper or billboard and lastly hire an area in any 5 star hotel for the exhibition. If you'll follow all these steps then I am sure you'll become a millionaire in only 3 days display. Hey! Don't forget to give me my commission for this fresh and out of the world idea.
It is one a the color of summers. The lawn exhibitions are worth. If you have not attended any lawn exhibition then sorry to say you've missed a big package of entertainment and golden experience.
Don't feel unlucky; let me stretch the scene for you.
A room as big as your drawing room or conference room that is divided into four sections: two for lawn display 3rd one for bill payment and other for rechecking. This room is full of ladies, girls and even children and I have seems prams also. Anyways, the smell of sweat is in the air, ladies are pushing each other to get their favorite prints and the most important chemical that works as a catalyst to increase the temperature of this fish market is the absence of cool air. It doesn't mean that there are no air-conditioners. Regretfully the cooling machines fail to cool down such a big crowd. Moving on, a long queue at bill payment table and so as on rechecking. 
Ahhh if you successfully get your favorite print and cross the bill paying and rechecking table also then I'll give you title of Tess mar khan, seriously you deserve it!

Manner less Mosquitoes:

This was the scenario of Lawn exhibition. Another sunny vampire in our list is...Oh baby I am sorry I know I should list you first but no matter you are up or down you are always on the top!
The next gentle man is our own Mosquitoes bahi/ behens.
You are shocked, I am calling them Mosquito bhai/ behen, don't be surprised we have blood ties with them yeah!
I have no words to praise this black colored, deadly, wild, thirsty, flying creature! Oh how poor I am. My word's box is completely empty. I have no words to praise this buddy but I have to write something about him if I don't then he will feel sad and bad too.
I know I don't have to sketch a scene to demonstrate mosquito bhai you all are very much familiar with him.
In winters the windows and doors are use to remain closed due to which our mosqui bhai remain hungry and thirsty but with the start of summer the barriers break and opening of doors and windows give him an open party invitation, he comes inside with his family. After all he also has a family to support, his wife and kids!
We use coils or liquids to kill them but now they are as powerful as elephants. The coils or liquids are effect less in front of them or may be the product I am using is not genuine. There is number of duplicate stuff in the market.

Expressive Electricity:

What? Please say it again...What did you say? "Electricity is not expressive", you said it right?
Let me correct you electricity is expressive and Karachi electric supply co-operation (KESC) is its best example. 
Does your voltage fluctuate? Not yours, your home appliances voltage. I am sure sometime it happens, stabilizer take out sound zzzzZZZmmmmMMMmmm. See this is how electricity expresses it self. It shows that there is allot of burden on electric wires do switch off your appliances.  
Well other vampire in my list is off course KESC, There is no barrier of season whether its winter or summer KESC continue their job to suck poor public's blood.

We are surrounded by vampires some are in front of us and some are disguised. But their job is same to suck blood, health and wealth. We can fight with our open enemies but what we do with the disguised ones? Our hidden enemies, they are none other then our closed loved ones. All you have to do is to think from different angels and with the growing age you'll get command on the art of judging and trusting people.  

Happy Summer Season!!

7 comments:

  1. Well written yar...these all vampires are really back to us.
    I ve read your Robot blog..seriously how bravely you managed to all criticism and i love you for the way you answered Anoop..hats off Ms.Haneef=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha so ture about all biggest Vampires... Well written... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Tehreem Iftikhar: Thank you dear :) Robot movie was fun and the criticism was really very serious.
    @ Asma Khan: :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post : ) I myself is sick of these lawn billboards. Everywhere I go the only thing that is most prominent is the lawn billboards...give us a break..plz

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Kiran Ashraf: Dear I have already started saving my money, next year I will start my own Lawn collection :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very entertainingly written!
    I'm enjoying this a lot! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Rialive: You enjoyed, smiled my target achieved! ;)

    ReplyDelete