Tuesday, November 25, 2014

The Great Nationwide Pizza Festival



If one would ask me, what can I eat everyday then I would reply 'Pizza' (^_^) Yes, pizza is my favorite dish that I cannot share with anyone but at the same time I cannot eat it alone too. I believe company is very necessary while eating, at least if there’s single person to accompany you while eating then you will enjoy the food and if you have a bunch of friends then I am sure you will eat below your limits, and in case if you are eating alone, you will be eating only to fill your tummy so it’s better to find a company.

I love to eat pizza with cousins. We are a bunch of six cousins, actually we are BFFs, on many gatherings or birthday parties with mutual consensus we prefer to order pizza and other items at home, and enjoy every bite of it on terrace in open sky and to save time, we log on to foodpanda and orders our favorite feast. It saves us from vicious traffic jams and gives us great conveience at the same time. The sweet chit chat and funky gossip that we had in cold nights while eating hot pizza are unforgettable. It truly falls under the sack of my golden memories, and today foodpanda has given us another chance to re-live those magical moments again because today foodpanda is celebrating, The Great Pizza Festival in which 100 plus pizza outlets are participating and some of them are: Domino’s, 14thStreet Pizza Co, Pizza Point and others, and not only this, it’s giving an exclusive 50% off on every deal so log on to foodpanda and scroll down to your favorite deal and order. 

In this dry routine, foodpanda has given me a chance to party and I am going to avail it by ordering my favorite pizza, so what are your plans?


3 comments:

  1. We are having a blogger activity at renowned chinese resturant in Karachi, kindly provide your email id & contact number so we can contact you accordingly

    email: voilapr@gmail.com
    Cont. no: 0300-8212813

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are having a blogger activity at renowned chinese resturant in Karachi, kindly provide your email id & contact number so we can contact you accordingly

    email: voilapr@gmail.com
    Cont. no: 0300-8212813

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete