Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Green Knights-Young Ink in old pen

My write from blog@bransynario

My name is Noor-ul-ain Hanif and I am doing BS in Mass-Communication. To be very honest, I have done nothing for my country.

Inside home, I asked my cousin to put garbage in dustbin but when we are out I don’t say anything to him even I myself through garbage on floor and today, when I read the description for entries “write it, if you have done anything for your country”. After reading it I felt so much regret that I have not done anything for my country.
But when I rack my brain and I asked my heart “Have I done anything?” My brain and heart replied “Yes you have” and now I am in agreement with both of my organs.
As I am studying Mass-communication, I am going to be a journalist in future. Insha’Allah, I will be a responsible journalist which is the greatest need of time.


I am a writer also and I have written many articles regarding many issues which include articles related to 14th August in order to wake-up the Pakistani nation. I am a versatile writer because I am Pakistani and Pakistanis are very talented, the same talented blood is also circulating inside me and above all I am a student and in future my knowledge will strengthen my country
As I mentioned in the title I am a young ink (blood) in old pen. I will write articles, features, news and through them I will portray the positive image of my country in order to fulfill Quaid-e-Azam’s dream.

Check out the original link, like it and do comment on it:

6 comments:

  1. Insha Allah you will be a responsible & an honest journalist in coming days... :)
    Stay Blessed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noor,

    Nice to see you back. Read both posts. Congratulations on being published in magazine. Navigated from given link in previous post but could not find your article. Do guide how to read that. This one is very motivational writing. I am sure you will be a very good and responsible journalist. May God bless you with strength to achieve your goal.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe that is why a pen is often called mightier than the sword.
    Don't stop the good work.

    P.S. On a side note, if you do something more than contributing in making others bring a change, like doing it yourself, starting it, won't it be good.


    Cheers,
    Blasphemous Aesthete

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Asma Khan: Insha'Allah, thank you :)
    @Jack: Well I have changed the link now please check it.
    @B.Aesthete: hmm yup you are right!

    ReplyDelete
  5. do your best,leave rest to God.

    do your part to buid your country,thats it.

    one person at a time,and enjoy the ripple effect of power of one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We can't do anything but we can surely write... :).. I hope our articles bring some motivation in Pakistanis!:)

    ReplyDelete